Previously, we have talked about, full-frame professional Canon cameras, from the cheapest to the most expensive.
Today, we will talk about professional Sony cameras, What are the differences between them?, and we will make comparisons between them also, from the cheapest to the most expensive.
Also, we will not be able to talk about all Sony cameras because their number is very large, and therefore I am talking about the most famous, best and most recent ones.
This article will talk about 11 professional Sony cameras sorted by the cheapest ones to the most expensive.
• Sony ZV1
• Sony A6100
• Sony 6400
• Sony ZVE 10
• Sony A6600
• Sony A73
• Sony A7C
• Sony A7R3
• Sony A7R4
• Sony A7S3
• The last one we will talk about is Sony A1
- Sony ZV-1
- Sony A6100 Camera
- Sony A6400 Camera
- Sony zv-e10 Camera
- Sony A6600 Camera
- Sony full frame cameras
- Sony A7 III Camera
- Sony A7C Camera
- Sony A7R III Camera
- Sony A7R IV Camera
- Sony A7S III Camera
- Sony A1 Camera
We start with the entry-level cameras, and we start with the Sony ZV1.
• The camera size is very small and its weight is very light.
• I do not want to say that it’s a point-and-shoot type, because it is a professional camera in the true sense of the word.
• Although it is a compact camera, the lens of which has no interchangeable lens system, you can’t change the lens, the camera with the lens is a package.
• The sensor is rather large, the sensor is 1 inch This is much larger than the existing sensors in mobile phones.
• The camera has many specifications and capabilities, I think that the professional camera is the camera with which you can shoot videos in very high quality, and you can rely on it. It has a lot of customization in the setting.
• The camera originally directed to the vlogger, and the letter V in ZV is an abbreviation for vlogging or video.
Sony ZV-1 Camera From Front
Let’s talk about the camera’s body.
• Has a simple hand grip.
• The camera is very thin and it can be difficult to hold it, so Sony sells separately a handle that attaches to the camera and connects Bluetooth to the camera. You can use it as a remote control for the camera.
• You will find a ZEISS brand lens.
• Tele-light with a red light when you start recording a video.
• You will find a small switch that you use to control the zoom of the lens.
• Of course the most important thing. For this camera, you pay for it, and you do not need to invest in anything else unless you buy a case or accessories, but it is the package. You take the camera out of the box and shoot with it without buying anything else.
• It is one of the things you are investing in and it is a problem that you face with other cameras with interchangeable lenses, the idea of the lens, you have an excellent lens from ZEISS, You invest in a high quality lens, which is similar to the full-frame range from 24 to 70, and this is a very excellent range for most types of photography.
• The aperture is variable, but it is very wide. With the widest end of 24, you get an F/1.8.
• Lens aperture, and with the last zoom range of 70mm, you get an F/2.8 lens aperture.
• You can also reduce the aperture of the lens later, but if you are at 70 mm, the widest aperture will be F/2.8, for 24mm the widest aperture will be F/1.8.
Sony ZV-1 Camera From Back
• We will find one of the most important features of the camera: the flip-screen.
It was the first time that Sony put in its cameras a flip-screen with a beautiful design, which we love in Canon cameras, here there is a flip-screen that you can rely on mainly because there is no viewfinder.
• There is also a dial that controls shooting settings and also works as a signal.
• I think you have minimum buttons that you need, So the Sony ZV.is targeting shooting videos and vloggers.
• The windscreen is installed on the mic to reduce the sound of the air. This comes with the camera, as the kit.
• You can also flip the flip screen and direct it to you while you are taking a selfie or even YouTube videos.
Sony ZV-1 Camera From Side
• We note the locations of the available slots to install an external mic, and this is very excellent.
• You also have a place for micro USB and micro HDMI, and the camera has clean HDMI out.
• It has streaming features so that you can use the camera as a webcam or in live broadcasting, and this is very excellent.
The only drawback that I was hoping for was that the micro cable was a Type C because the camera doesn’t have a battery charger and also The defect of the camera is that the battery is a little small, because the camera is already very small, and charging via micro USB takes a while.
Sony ZV-1 Camera From Top
We found such a beautiful thing.
• The hotshot is where to install an external flash.
• Here, Sony uses a technology that is not found in any other cameras. And it sells separately the mics, which are installed on the hotshot, where the external flash is installed, and it does not need any external connections. The connection works directly with the camera through the place where the flash is installed. Therefore, you do not need to put a battery in the mic, nor can you leave the mic open, the battery is disconnected.
• Since it is a digital connection It is not analog, so it gives you a fantastic sound quality, but unfortunately the mics installed on this place are very expensive, but in return, they are working as a very excellent design mic that is only available in the ZV cameras.
• We can find the place of the switch that you control with zoom and telephoto.
• The shutter button, a button to open and lock the camera ,a button to switch between different modes, a red button to record video and there is also a button, they call it depth to focus, meaning that the first time you press the button, it will give you a wider lens, open a lens to get beautiful blurry backgrounds.
• Also from above it is written that the camera can record 4K and this is one of its most important features.
Anyone going to Sony cameras in general will have the basis that I want very large professional capabilities and I want to shoot 4K.
Unfortunately, on the other hand, Canon does not have a camera close to the price, which shoots 4k at 30 frames per second and also without a specific recording period.
Sony ZV-1 Camera From below
• In the place where the battery and memory card are installed.
• Unfortunately, the design is due to the size of the camera. If you install this camera on the tripod plate, it will lock the battery door. Therefore, you will have to take a while to install the memory card or take it out.
In this picture, the remote or the case that is sold separately, is installed in the camera from below and helps you to use it as a mini tripod. It has very many capabilities, and it is excellent, but expensive, and it is excellent and one of the best accessories that you can use with the camera.
Therefore, it does not mean that this camera is from the beginner class, that it is not professional or has superstitious capabilities. On the contrary, this camera has very excellent capabilities and high specifications, and one of the most important features of this camera is that it has an ND filter and this is something like sunglasses for the lens so that you can shoot outdoors under intense sunlight, and at the same time you can maintain the shutter speed appropriate for video shooting.
Sony ZV-1 Camera Advantages
• This camera is very much integrated and has everything you need to get something excellent, whether, In photography or video.
• Autofocus is very excellent, and it has the feature of eye detection autofocus.
• The quality of video shooting is very impressive. The camera shoots 4k at 24 and 30 frames per second, and it shoots in Full HD from the first 24 to 120 frames per second, which means you will be able to shoot super slow motion.
• In addition, the camera has all the professional video recording systems such as S-Log2, S-Log3 HLG(1,2,3), and others.
I think that this camera is a very good investment for all beginners because when you master all the features in it, you will be ready to enter the next level after that.
Sony A6100 Camera
Sony A6100 Here we move to more professional cameras that have the Interchange Lenses feature, meaning you can change and choose the lens you want, here you will find the sensor is larger than the APS-C sensor with 24 megapixels, the APS-C sensor is approximately one and a half or two times larger than the 1 inch sensor.
• The camera shoots photos consecutively at 11 fps.
• It does a great job for shooting sports and fast movement.
The autofocus is very fast, very accurate, and excellent, and you have a fast frame rate.
• The autofocus is very fast, very accurate, and excellent, and you have a fast frame rate.
• Of course, one of the main advantages of Sony cameras is that it shoots 4K video using the full size of the sensor, with the presence of excellent autofocus.
Sony A6100 Camera From front
You will find that Sony preferred to use this front body design in many cameras.
You will find the same design in the A6100, then in the A6400, then in the zv-A10, and then the A6600, and also very similar to the a7c.
In general the design of the handgrip in Sony cameras is not the best thing.
• The handgrip is very strange.
• There is no IR reception.
• The auxiliary lighting for the focus.
• You will recognize , the E-mount, you have one mount for the crop sensor and the full frame, but the idea is that you can invest in full-frame lenses to be installed on the crop frame, then when you upgrade to a full-frame camera, you can use the same lens because it is the same mount.
• There is a button to take off the lens
• There is a place for the mic.
• Sony’s alpha logo.
Of course, you can buy the body alone or the body and kit lens, here you have a Kit Lens 16-50mm, not 18-55mm like Canon.
The Kit Lens from Sony, in general, is higher quality than the Kit Lens from Canon, so if it’s the first time to buy Sony and do not have any lenses for Sony, I advise you to get the Kit Lens.
You can find the Kit Lens 18-50mm, and this usually comes with cheap cameras a little bit, and when we talk about the higher cameras we will find 18-135mm which is of course much better.
Sony A6100 Camera From the back
• There is the flip-up screen, and this design we will talk more about later.
• There is also a viewfinder, but its quality is not good, which has a sensor, so that when your eyes come close to the viewfinder, the screen separates, saving battery life.
• There is a diopter, Helps if you wear glasses, you can adjust the viewfinder.
• Next to it is a button to open the flash.
• In general there are more buttons in this camera than the previous one.
• Also the dial to adjust the settings.
• There is the video recorder button which I think it was the worst place to be found in, by the way sony stopped producing such a button in this place.
Also in this image we can see the flip-up screen design the only drawback is the screen is not fully appear you feel that there is a cropped part from below, this designs also prevents you, from using this camera for vlogging and installing any mics.
Sony A6100 Camera Side
On one side, we note the location of the NFC express connection.
On the other side:
• The locations of all connections.
• A plastic door.
If we look at the connections, we will find
• Micro USB, not UBS-c.
• Micro HDMI.
• A place to connect an external mic.
• Also among the disadvantages is that unfortunately, Sony cameras do not have an external charger for the battery, you have to charge the battery while it is inside the camera and charging via micro USB is very slow.
• But in all cases, the battery is bigger than the one in the ZV1 but it’s not very big.
Sony A6100 Camera From Top
• You will find a place to install an external flash.
• The design that allows you to use the mics such as the ZV1 camera.
• There is a slot for the internal flash.
• A dial for the imaging systems.
• Next to it is another dial to change the shooting settings.
• You have a switch to open and lock the camera around the shutter button.
• You have one custom button. You can customize it as you want.
• The internal flash of the camera shows you that you can move, look over or direct it in more than one angle, this design allows you, instead of directing the flash at the face of the person you shoot, you can raise it with your finger, it will hit the ceiling and reflect the lighting, the lighting will be softer and better.
Sony A6100 Camera From the bottom
• There is a battery door and the memory card, and the opening to connect a fake battery.
• Of course, the professional design makes the tripod plate not close to the battery door.
There are many colors of this camera, take into account that it is for young people in white and silver color.
Simple Comparison between Sony A6100 Camera and Sony ZV-1 Camera
If you want a quick comparison between this camera and the one before it,
• ZV1 that excels in terms of body design in terms of flip-screen and outperforms in software in terms of the presence of professional video shooting systems and also Presence of Eye Detection Autofocus while shooting the video.
• As for the Sony A6100 camera, it outperforms the ZV1 in terms of the sensor by almost double in size. Here you have an APS-C sensor double the sensor size in ZV1, and the accuracy of the sensor is 24 megapixels. Thus, you will get higher quality, both in the photo and in the video.
• Also the A6100 excels in terms of the body size and design of the body in general. Here you have a larger and better handgrip and therefore you will find The camera holder here is much better and more comfortable, and you will find that the place to install the Tripod Plate does not cover the battery door.
• Of course, it is superior in terms of battery size, and therefore you will be able to use the camera for a longer period.
Of course, the possibility of installing different lenses allows you to choose from a very large number of professional lenses, whether Sony lenses or Even Sigma lenses, so you will be able to choose the most suitable lens for the nature of your work.
Sony A6100 Camera Specs
• The camera can shoot 4K at a speed of 24 and 30 frames per second.
• It shoots full HD video from the first 24 to 120 frames per second. This means that you have a super slow motion.
• The only problem is that the camera does not have professional video shooting systems such as S.log, 2, 3, and hlg1 And 2, 3, and others.
Sony A6400 Camera
• The Sony A6400 is a very, very excellent camera, has the same sensor and the same processor as the A6100.
• And let it be known to you that this is something Sony is doing, unfortunately, not only the body design is present in more than one camera, the same sensor from the same processor. In the A6100, A6400, the new zv10, and the A6600, they are all almost the same body design with very minor differences, and all of them are the same sensor and the same processor and therefore In general, regardless of the simple differences of Design Body and simple software, you will get the same quality, whether in photo or video, especially in the photo because they are considered a copy of each other. In terms of photo specifications.
We find in the Sony A6400 camera the same 24megapixel APS-C sensor, and it shoots 11 frames per second.
Sony A6400 Camera From Front
If we look at the design from the front, it is the same as the design, but the difference here is that.
• You have an IR receiver, you can use a remote control or a mobile with an IR blaster like Xiaomi mobiles with this camera.
• Of course, the same is true of the camera. Either the body is followed alone, or the body and the kit lens, and as the second kit lens explained is 16 to 50, which is better than the 18 to 135mm.
Sony A6400 Camera From back
In the back, we find.
• The flip-up screen.
• The quality of the Viewfinder is slightly increased.
• The buttons and flash buttons are almost the same.
• This camera was the first Sony camera in which they put a Flip-Up Screen design, and the same thing is said about its shortcomings.
• It prevents you from installing a mic from above if you are a vlogger, and this picture shows you how you can move the screen if you want to raise the camera from above and look at it from below or look at it from Above or looking at it.
Sony A6400 Camera From Side
• The same design is the place of the NFC.
on the other side.
• There is the Wi-Fi
• Almost the same connections.
• The micro USB HDMI and the micro HDMI and the place for connecting an external mic.
• The installation of the dummy battery and the place of the tripod plate will not lock the door.
Simple Comparison between Sony A6400 Camera and Sony A6100 Camera
The main difference between the a6400 and the a6100 is that the a6400 has professional video recording systems such as S-log 2 and 3 and HLG 1,2,3
Sony zv-e10 Camera
• Zve10 is one of the latest Sony cameras in the mid-range currently.
• This is the second version of the zv series of cameras, which is primarily intended for fall and video shooting.
• But the main advantage here about the zv1 is that this is a camera with interchange lenses, meaning it uses e-mount and you can choose from professional Sony lenses or even Sigma lenses,
• Of course here we use the APSC sensor, which is larger and more accurate.
I think that the zv-e10 is considered one of the best Sony cameras ever in terms of design, the presence of the flip-screen, the capabilities and specifications, the modern software, and the excellent autofocus capabilities, and it has all the wonderful features of the zv-1 as well, which was directed at YouTubers and the vloggers that It is not present in the A 6100 or the A 6400, and note a very important thing behind the camera that it does not have an electronic viewfinder like the zv-1, so it will be completely dependent on the screen, and even if you shoot a video, it often does not differ with you.
And one of its most important features is that the eye detection autofocus feature during video shooting is not present in the A6100, and also in photo shooting, the same feature is present, and not only for humans but also for animals.
Sony zv-e10 Camera From Front
If we look at the camera from the front,
• Almost the same design as the A6100, A6400, and A6600 series, but the main feature is the flip-screen.
• It uses the same excellent mic found in the ZV1.
• The handgrip does not have a place for IR reception.
• This is not auxiliary lighting for the focus.
• These are the very excellent tele lights that have red lights while you are photographing Video.
• It is explained to you that you can use the 16-50 Kit Lens, and keep in mind this kit lens has something called Power Zoom, meaning you can control the zoom electronically by switching between wide and telephoto.
Sony zv-e10 Camera From Back
• Almost the same as the ZV1 design.
• There is an excellent flip-screen.
• A minimum of buttons on the side.
• A dial to control the shooting settings.
Sony zv-e10 Camera From Side
On the side,
• You have a small door here to install an external mic.
• We notice the doors on the side, we will find the first door above the place where the external mic is installed, and this is very excellent to be above because when the screen rotates, the connection does not close on the screen.
• Here we are starting to see the USB-c and this is very excellent. The USBC allows you to charge fast.
• Also, here is micro HDMI, and it has a clean HDMI out.
• Here, we will notice There is a slot to install a headphone, and this is a professional feature for people who shoot a video so that you are sure when you are behind the camera and are filming someone, Keep wearing a headphone in your ear, so you can be sure that the sound is working and well, clean and pure.
Sony zv-e10 Camera From Above
• From above the same design as the zv1 with a slight difference here in the hotshot or the place to install the external flash that accepts the modern brands of Sony digital mics,that is expensive and beautiful.
• I think the same for the excellent mic in the ZV1.
• Here you have a switch that switches between on and off.
• A button that quickly moves you between photo and video so that you can quickly visualize slow motion.
• Here, you can control the zoom. It only works in lenses that have the power feature, Zoom Costume Catalan 16-50mm.
• The shutter button.
• And then there is a red button to shoot the video.
• You have the same button as the depth to Focus, and at the same time the C1 custom button, you can customize it as you want.
• Here is an increase in a dial to control the shooting settings.
Sony zv-e10 Camera From bottom
• The same battery as in the A6100.
• A place to install a dummy battery.
• There is also a place for installing a tripod plate that will not lock the door to install the fake battery.
Sony A6600 Camera
It is considered Sony’s flag chip in crop sensor cameras, but its problem is that its software is somewhat old.
Almost the same design but here in better fundamental difference, It is roughly the same sensor, the same processor, and 11 frames per second.
Sony A6600 Camera From Front
• The design from the front, we will notice the IR receiver.
• The friendly auxiliary lighting for the focus.
• You can also buy the body separately or with kit lens. you often get the 18-135 lens, which is very good.
• Almost the same as the A6100.
• But here you have an extra custom button and there is no internal flash.
• The viewfinder here is of better quality
• The same as the flip-up screen
• But we note that the design of the handgrip is larger, better, and deeper.
Sony A6600 Camera From Sides
• We found a place for the fast connection of NFC.
• The worst place to put the video button is still in this camera.
On the other side,
• You have a larger door for all the connections.
• Unfortunately, it has a MicroUSB, and the real problem is that this hand-grip camera is larger, so it allowed to install a larger battery, and the battery here is more than 2000 mAh, which takes a very long time to charge if you charge it through the camera, and unfortunately, the camera does not come It has an external charger for the battery. It can sit for 7-8 hours. It takes a very long time to charge the battery through the micro USB.
• There is also micro HDMI, clean HDMI out.
• External mic installation place, but the design here is bad.
• There is also a place to install headphones to monitor the sound.
Sony A6600 Camera From Above
• There is no flash.
• This design often does not benefit from the new mics from Sony.
• You have 2 customization buttons.
• Switch that opens and closes.
• You have imaging systems.
• Dial to change the settings.
Sony A6600 Camera From Back
• It is shown to you that the batteries are of the large Z type.
• And there is a door for the battery and the memory card.
• Location of the wire of the dummy battery.
• The tripod plate will not lock on the battery door.
• The z battery is great and often you do not need to buy an extra battery you can use it on the day of photography.
• Keep in mind that among the main features here is that the sensor has stabilization that is similar to IBIS in-body image stabilization, so if you are shooting manually and move or the camera is shaking, you will be able to reduce the shutter speed, however, you will be able to get sharp images, knowing that it is not the best possibility Discussed in the video, but this is a feature that is not present in the cameras before that.
Sony full frame cameras
Moving on to higher-end cameras
And we will start with two very similar cameras, one directed more towards the photo, which is the Sony A73, and the second is directed at shooting more video, which is the A7c.
Both have the same sensor and the same processor, but there are very many differences in terms of body design and some minor differences in the software, of course, now We are talking about cameras with a full-frame sensor that is one and a half times larger than the APSC sensor, which in short, means that you will get a higher quality in almost everything, whether in photo or video photography, and better performance in low-light conditions, and you will also get beautiful blurry backgrounds.
Sony A7 III Camera
Talking about the Sony A7 III started.
• Here you have a full-frame sensor with an accuracy of 24 mega-pixels that shoots 10 frames per second.
• It is one of the best-selling Sony cameras in its entire history. It is considered a great camera.
• Most YouTubers when this camera came out, used to use it.
Sony A7 III Camera From Front
When we look at the design from the front,
• We find the larger handgrip because the Z battery is used.
• There is also a dial in the front to change the shooting settings, and this is very excellent.
• You will have 3 dials, one for the shutter, one for the lens aperture, and one for the ISO.
• There is also a hand grip for receiving the IR and lighting.
• Same e-mount, but you have a full-frame sensor, this sensor is 24 megapixels, meaning a 6k sensor.
• And in video shooting, the camera does something wonderful, which is the oversampled 4k, which means it takes 6k video information and puts it in a 4k video template, so it outputs an excellent 4k video, the same as the Sony A7C.
• The sensor here is IBIS in-body image stabilization.
• Of course, you can buy the camera alone or with Kit Lenses.
• This is an entry-level camera for full-frame cameras.
Sony A7 III Camera From Back
• There is no flip-up screen, not even a flip-up screen. There is the tilt screen, this was one of the shortcomings of this camera, that’s why I said that the camera is more photo-oriented, not video.
• There is a very excellent viewfinder and a very nice design.
• You have a custom button, a menu button.
• A video record button in a very good place.
• There is also a joystick to change the location of the autofocus.
• You have a dial to change the shooting settings as well. It works as a signal button.
• There is also another dial to change the shooting settings.
Sony A7 III From Side
• There is a Wi-Fi sign.
• The location of the NFC express connection.
• Door for memory cards.
• The door opening switch.
• You can install 2 SD cards to the UHS2 category, there are slot 1 and slot 2. You can use the camera with one or two cards.
• Here, it opens the door for you to keep backup copies of what you are photographing, whether photo or video, or even that you use the two cards sequentially, meaning if the first card is full, it will work with the second card, but most professional photographers, whether photo or video, need backup copies.
• There is also a very excellent large Z battery.
• On the other side, you have doors to install the connections.
• You have a place to install the external mic, and this is very excellent.
• Of course, the screen does not go out, because the plug will not obstruct anything.
• A Place for installing headphones,
• A place for the USBc
• Micro HDMI, and MicroUSB.
Sony A7 III From Above
• A place for installing the external flash.
• The option to change the imaging systems.
• In the switch, the shutter button is opened and closed.
• 2 custom buttons.
• An additional dial to determine the exposure if you are on an automatic system.
Sony A7 III Camera From Below
• You have the battery door only because there is a separate door for the memory card.
• The place of the dummy battery and the tripod plate will not be locked on the battery door.
The Sony A7 III is more directed to photographing because:
• The design of the camera and the hand-grip is much better,
• The viewfinder is of better quality
• It has a place for two memory cards, which is a necessary feature for professional photojournalists,
• The screen design is more suitable for photos than video,
• It has a full-frame sensor with a resolution of 24 megapixels, which allows you to shoot a 4k full-frame video without anguish at a speed of 24 frames per second, even if you shoot at a speed of 30 frames in The second, you will find that there is slight anguish on the sensor at a degree of 1.1x,
• Unfortunately there is no eye detection autofocus while shooting the video,
• There is no open time to shoot the video for 30 minutes, then the recording stops. Of course, this limited-time is supposed to be that Sony left all the cameras that we talked about at the time of shooting the video open, but this camera is considered quite old, but it is still excellent. The first full-frame camera to use, especially if you are a photographer, not a video.
Sony A7C Camera
Sony A7C, which is an update to the Sony A73, but in a better structure for video shooting.
Here in this camera, the same sensor in the Sony A73 full frames with a resolution of 24 megapixel and the same processor. In general, the quality is supposed to be the same, especially in photos. They are identical in the photo, taking into account the big difference in design here Sony A7c and c here means compact means small.
It is considered the smallest full-frame camera.
Sony A7C Camera From Front
• You will notice that it is almost the same as the design of the a6600, but the grip is the same as the a6400, and I think it would have been better that they work the same design as the a6600.
• Unfortunately, there is no IR receiver, although it is not that important.
• There is lighting Assistance for focus
• The full-frame sensor also has IBIS in-body image stabilization and the e-mount.
There are two colors of this camera, half black, and half gold, and the other color is completely black.
• You can buy a body only, and you can buy a body and kit lens 28-60.
• It has the power zoom feature.
• The lens is small in shape, so you have a full-frame camera package, a small size, like the size of APSC cameras.
Sony A7C Camera From Back
• There is a flip-screen, the same as the one in the ZV-1,I think this is a sign that this camera is more geared towards shooting video.
• There is also a viewfinder, but most of the time you will not use it, and its quality is not good at all.
• There is no flash.
• There are 2 dials in the back, one from the top and the other from the bottom, working signal buttons.
I think that the Sony A7c in the full-frame cameras and the Sony ZV-E10 in the crop sensor are the best cameras for YouTubers, vloggers, and videos in general.
Sony A7C Camera From Side
• An excellent design for the places of connections.
• You have from the top a place to install the mic, so this will not hinder the flip screen.
• Unfortunately, there is only one place to install a memory card.
• Below is a place for headphones to monitor sound during filming.
• And in Micro HDMI and USBc, and it must be USBC, because if you charge the battery, the charging will be fast because this camera works with the large Z battery, and the charging here will be fast.
• And a quick note is that you can charge the battery while using the camera, and this can eliminate the idea of a fake battery, and it is possible to Imagine an open time as you want, and this is very excellent for people who want to shoot a video for long periods.
On the other side,
There is NFC
Sony A7C Camera From above
• A place for installing the external flash.
• A dial to change the imaging systems.
• A switch that opens and closes around the shutter button.
• There is a new place to record the video.
• There is a dial to adjust the exposure.
Sony A7c Camera From Bottom
• There is the battery door and it deals with the Z battery.
• There is also a place for the dummy battery.
• The tripod plate will not close on the battery door.
And as I said, this camera is more geared for video shooting, and this is because :
• flip-screen, which is very necessary for YouTubers and vloggers.
• There is no time limit during video shooting,
• There is an eye-detection autofocus during video shooting. 24 frames per second, and if you imagine 30 frames.
• It will be in simple anguish of 1.1 x.
• And you will imagine a full HD, a full-frame without anguish, from the first speed 24 to 120 frames per second.
• Of course, the camera has all the professional video shooting systems S log 2 -3 and H log 1-2 -4.
Sony A7R III Camera
• Sony A7RIII Sony R-class cameras are full-frame cameras with high sensor accuracy and thus become cameras directed at professional photo shooting.
• This camera is the same as the body and design of the A7III camera, but the main difference is in the accuracy of the sensor.
• Here, there is a full-frame sensor with a resolution of 42.4 megapixels.
• The Sony R-class cameras are distinguished by the viewfinder and the rear screen are of very high quality
• You can shoot at very high shutter speeds. It reaches 1/8000,
• Despite the accuracy of the sensor, you can shoot up to 10 frames per second.
• I would like to clarify an important point regarding the video quality. The video quality of the A7C and A7III cameras in video shooting is better than the video quality in the A7R camera or the R cameras in general. The reason is very technical, it is difficult to talk about it in detail, but in short, because the accuracy of The sensor is very high, much higher than what you need to shoot a 4k video. The camera does a projection of parts of the sensor while shooting the video so that the processor can process an appropriate amount of information.
On the other hand, you must know,
If it is more important for you to take a photo, and you need a high-resolution sensor, keep yourself in the R-class cameras.
If your photoshoot is important, but you do not need a very high resolution, and at the same time you need a high video quality, you should choose A73 If photo is more important, if the video is more important, A7c.
Sony A7R III Camera From front
A quick look at the body design of the A7r3 camera,
• The A7r mark III is a high-resolution sensor resolution abbreviation.
• There is the IR.
• Dial in the front.
• The switch, the focus assist lighting, the e-mount.
• And you have IBIS in-body image stabilization.
Sony A7R III From back
• There is the same tilt screen
• The same custom buttons.
• Almost the same joystick that controls the focus point.
Sony A7R III Camera From Sides
• There is also wifi and NFC
• And the same switch for the door of the two SD cards and SD cards.
On the other side
• There are the same doors and the same connections in addition to a professional connection to control the camera remotely and a place for connecting an external mic and headphone.
• micro HDMI, USBc, micro USBc.
Sony A7R IV Camera
Everyone was waiting for Sony to release the A7IV camera, but it started first with the release of the A7r IV camera, which has taken many developments, especially in the design of the body.
• Here we have a completely new sensor with a precision of 61 megapixels, and this is considered the highest resolution in full-frame cameras currently.
• Of course, the quality of the viewfinder here is very excellent, with a precision of 5.7 megapixels.
• The quality of the screen on the back is with a precision of 2.3 megapixels.
• Also, you can shoot at very high shutter speeds, up to 1/8000.
• Despite the sensor’s high accuracy of 61 megapixels, you can shoot a photo at a speed of 10 frames per second.
Sony A7R IV Camera From Front
If we take a look at the Body Design, we will find that it is very close to the A7III, but
• Here it is a little larger in size and the Grip Design is a little better.
• The dial, the IR, and the auxiliary lighting.
• There is a full-frame 61 megapixel sensor, but it also has IBIS
Sony A7R IV Camera From Back
• is the same tilt screen, but the quality is very high.
• The viewfinder is of fairy quality.
• The buttons, in general, are of better quality, the joystick is of better quality.
Sony A7R IV Camera From Sides
• A place for NFC and the door of the SD card, and here is the design of the door of the SD card is different without a switch .
• can install 2 sd cards.
• And the other side is a set of doors to install the connections, the same connections as in the A7r III
Sony A7S III Camera
And now we talk about the legendary sony a7siii camera.
• It is considered one of the best cameras ever for 4K video shooting,
• Most YouTubers and vloggers who have money have bought it and worked with it.
• Just as the Sony R-series cameras are distinguished by high-resolution sensors, the Sony s-sensitivity cameras are distinguished by their fantastic performance in low light,
• In addition to the S-series cameras aimed more at makers of visual content and video shooting.
• The body here is almost the same as the A7R IV body
• The viewfinder is also not very different from it, but the main difference is in the presence of a flip screen.
• we note here a completely new software from Sony that allows you to take advantage of more touch control
• In addition to this we will talk about fairy specifications in video shooting.
• The 12-megapixel full-frame sensor means enough to shoot 4k video
• But because of the large sensor size and the accuracy of the sensor, which is not considered high, the size of the pixels in the sensor is not large, and therefore the sensitivity of the pixels is much higher, and therefore the image quality is much higher.
• The performance of the autofocus in the camera is fantastic and is second to none.
• Of course, you have the eye detection autofocus feature, whether in shooting Photos or video, and it works very efficiently.
• The camera shoots 4k video from the first 24 to 120 frames per second, meaning you can shoot Super Slow Motion Resolution 4k.
• The camera shoots Full HD video from the first 24 to 200 frames per second. It means you can shoot super slow motion,
• Not only that the resolution is 4k and the speed of the camera’s frames. It shoots video at a very high rate, and it also shoots video with a high color depth. We are talking about a 10bit 422 video, in contrast to the fact that almost all old cameras shoot 8bit 420.
• In addition to the above, with the very high dynamic range of the sensor, you will get an awesome imaging quality, whether in photo or video.
Sony A7S III Camera From Front
• It is almost the same as the A7R IV body.
• There is a dial from the front.
• The IR receiver, the auxiliary lighting.
• The sensor, full-frame 4k 12 megapixels,
• There is a blue S mark.
Sony A7S III Camera From Back
• You have the flip screen. The quality is not perfect, but it is very good, but it is not the best thing for Sony, Most of the cameras are of the R class. The screen is of higher quality.
• You also have a perfect viewfinder
• The same buttons in the A7r4.
Sony A7S III Camera From Sides
• they changed the design and put a switch that you have to open, but here is a new design, the first time Sony did it, which is that you can install 2 memory cards, but you can install two types of SD card to the type of UHS 2, and there is the boom CF express type A cards. These cards are small in size, somewhat smaller From the SD Card, but its speed is fantastic, which allows that the camera can shoot 4k 120 frames per second 10 bit 422bit bitrate very high and you find a memory card that bears all the data inside it.
• Therefore, if you want to visualize very high quality, you must buy CF express type A, the problem is that these cards are very expensive, but they are very fast.
On the other side
• There is a place for connections.
• There is a place for the HDMI, which is very excellent and shows that the camera is directed to the video so that you can use an external recording device.
• There is a place to install the external mic from the top so as not to obstruct the flip-screen.
• A place for headphones, USBC, and Micro USB.
Sony A7S III Camera From Top
• The same design, there is a custom button, a button for video recording, a switch and exposure, and another dial for settings and imaging systems.
Sony A7S III Camera From Bottom
• Also from the bottom is the same design that does not close the battery door and uses the premium Z battery.
• Also, where you install the external flash, you can install the new expensive mics.
• And you also have a place for the Atom X5 that you can shoot raw – 16bit using an external recording device via HDMI.
Sony A1 Camera
And finally, we talk about the Sony A1 camera,
• The flag chip for Sony.
• The highest mirrorless full-frame camera from Sony.
• The camera that has the highest capabilities, the highest specifications, and the strongest technology.
• And I can tell you a story about this camera, and it is simply that Canon flexed its muscles and showed the extent to which it was able to reach in technological progress, so it released the wonderful distinctive camera canon eos r5, Of course, this camera is very excellent for photographing, there is no doubt, but unfortunately, it gets hot during video shooting, especially if you shoot at high resolution.
Sony responded to Canon and said, “Is this the most powerful thing that Canon has?” And in turn, it released the Sony A1. I would like to say that this camera is very, very, very excellent, in stages, with many details, but since I am very long in this article, I will try to summarize.
• It is a camera with 2 processors so that they can deal with a 50-megapixel sensor, and the idea of having 2 processors is also present in the A7iii and is also present in the A7r4.
• Regarding the photo shoot, the camera shoots consecutively. The mechanical shutter speeds up to 10 frames per second, but one photo is 50 megapixels. Imagine what it means to shoot 10 photos per second, each of them is 50 mega, In one second, you photographed half a gigabyte, every two seconds, you photographed 1 Giga.
• If you shoot electronically, shutter the camera, it will shoot consecutively at 30 frames per second, The camera shoots 50-megapixel video in the form of separate images.
Talking about the video.
• The camera shoots 8k video, 10-bit 420 at 24-25-30 frames per second, 8k full-frame, without cropping.
• Of course, we know that Canon preceded Sony in the 8k video when it released the EOS R5,
• But the good thing about this camera is that it does not heat up so you can shoot with it 8k video in open time without heat,
• In addition to the fact that the camera shoots video 10bit 422 4k video at a speed of 24 to 120 frames per second, which means you will be able to shoot 4k Super Slow Motion in the highest possible quality,
• but bear in mind that the 4k video in this camera is oversampled from 8k, meaning 8k sensor information In a 4k video template, 120 frames per second, this means, in short, that you will get the most beautiful, finest 4k video imaginable.
• In addition to the above, the camera has the same new software that is found in the A7iii, and it has the same memory card system that is found in the A7iii.
Sony A1 Camera From Front
If we take a look at the body design, we will notice that
• It is almost the same as the body design of the A73.
• The same handgrip, the IR, the dial, and the lighting, but here there is a full-frame sensor with a resolution of 50 megapixels
• There is IBIS
Sony A1 Camera From Back
• Unfortunately, there is no flip screen, but the screen here is of much higher quality.
• The same screen for the A7r4 and the huge viewfinder,
• A place for the video shooting button on the side.
• The same SD Cards system and the place for NFC, and it says that it is 8k steady shot.
On the other hand
• The same design, but in a place for lan for remote control, and also another place for remote control,
• They were also able to add full-size HDMI.
Sony A1 Camera From Top
From the top, there is a different design,
• There is a completely new switch to control photosystems
• The drive mode is very easy to control, the focus systems,
• Also a button to be able to make a lock and front the general systems that have photo and video, as well as a switch and 2 custom and dial buttons to change the imaging settings and dial for exposure.
Sony A1 Camera From Bottom
• The same as the Z battery,
• And of course, all of these cameras can fit a battery grip, but Sony is trying to reduce the size of the camera and disables you from choosing whether to install a battery grip or buy large Z batteries.